– A dish that takes no time to prepare and cook, I make on days when I feel fancier, but want food my very Trini mother would eat—yuh know.
– I used ½ lb. of shrimp (31/35) that feed me for three days. Double the recipe for 4-6 servings.
– The ginger flavor is pronounced and bold, cut the amount of ginger in half to tone the bright flavor down.
– Unlike baking, I use an actual tablespoon to measure while cooking and not measuring spoons.
– I used chicken stock for this recipe, if you have seafood stock handy use it.